WHMCS & ClientExec Integration

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

I am a current WHMCS user but I am looking into ClientExec as well, I found some documentation on the TCAdmin plugin for WHMCS at WHMCS's website, however I have been unable to find anything about the ClientExec module on TCAdmin's website or ClientExec's website, can anyone point me in the right direction for that?

A quick question about the WHMCS TCAdmin module, since I have a current WHMCS license I am able to look at the setup, it looks fairly simple and straight forward, however I did notice one thing. There's no way to specify what CPU the game server runs on, if you are using hardware with multiple CPU's. And you also can't specify the game server's priority level (Normal, Above Normal, High, RealTime). Am I missing these options in the WHMCS module setup? Or do these options need to be chosen manually after the automated install has completed?

Guest Unregistered

Also, I just noticed this... it has you specify for the 'Datacenter' for each product/service in the WHMCS configuration for the tcadmin module. So if I'm not mistaking, I am going to need a separate product/service for every single location?

Is there anyway to incorporate this into a custom field or configurable option?

For WHMCS

Datacenters is done as a configurable option so when the user selects the desired datacenter that information is passed to tcadmin.

No the current stable plugin does not have the ability to set CPU affinity or or priority level. The beta one may have this option. But on CPU affinity you realy should be configuring your systems to autoballance properly as trying to manual balance games isn't likely to be very effective.

Someone else will have to answer clientexec as I only know of the forums here (which would be visible if you registered) for info since I use WHMCS.

Guest Unregistered

That's really inconvenient then, the priority thing, because if you setup a 500 or 1000FPS boosted HL/HL2 server, it NEEDS a higher priority than normal or the fps is really unstable. This basically renders automated setup nearly useless on packages like that.

Guest Unregistered

Does WHMCS work completely with TCAdmin meaning does it automatically suspend the user's account and game server in TCAdmin on an overdue invoice? And can it automatically cancel and delete the game server and user from TCAdmin on cancellation in WHMCS?

Archived