Billing system of yours fail

Guest Albert

Guest Albert

Hi there!

Almost half a year ago a bought a webhost from you, that I never even once used. Here some months ago I asked you to stop it for me, so it wouldn't bill me anymore, but you didn't. Then a week or something ago I managed to cancel my subscription from your controlpanel (not tcadmin but your billingpanel so it) so it wouldn't bill me anymore, or at least I thought so. I was told that I within 24 hours would get a mail that ensure me that the service was cancelled, I never got that. I chosed credit card payment type, but you guys said I should cancel my subscription through paypal account, an account I never recieved, I know for a fact you can cancel my subscripttion from paypal for me. Cause Im really tired of getting third overdue Notice from you guys, when I 2 times have asked you to stop my subscription.

See that is really good customere support/care/or whatever you will call it.

Regards Albert

Mail albert @ cs-hosters.net

Honestly, it is hard to understand the original post. But if he used a credit card that has been added to his actual paypal account, he can cancel the subscription and file some complaints with paypal. If he does not actually have a paypal account Kevin or Luis needs to cancel the subscription through their paypal account.

I am fairly sure, but not 100% that this may very well answer the original question.

Most people make the mistake of saying you charged my credit card when I canceled. Usually what happens is they use paypal, and attach their credit card to their paypal account. Then create a subscription, and blame the company when they fail to cancel the subscription in paypal. Like they think that we can take money from their paypal account without their permission.... lol

Anyways this guy seems to only be talking about receiving invoice notices. Like its a big deal. Its just an email, and if he canceled his account, then why would you worry about it anyways. In fact you can black list the email account that they come from and never worry about it anyways. Most of the time, the invoice is over looked or missed. It happens. Not worth ranting over really.

Guest Albert

Im not out to blame this firm, actually when I first saw this firm/company I was quite impressed by all the features, I only heard good about it.

I have used paypal (and still using) for my company, but I havn't recieved any mail with info about my paypal account, or anything like that, that I was told I should get. I just cant understand why TCADMIN just cancel my subscription, I know they can do it, cause I can do it for my customers.

I can't neither ignore the invoices cause, they keep taking money from my bank account, I had to empty it to avoid that. (now I only have about 2 dollars in there).

Hope you can help.

Regards Albert

You can cancel the subscription from your Paypal account as well. In fact we ask that you do that when cancelling as part of our Terms of Service.

Since the cancellation process is automated we cannot cancel subscriptions for you.

Note as well if you empty your paypal account it will simply pull from bank accounts / cc's that are affiliated with the account ( I am fairly sure of this ). Therefore you just need to click details on one of the automatically sent subscription payments and cancel the subscription yourself. It takes 3 clicks I believe.

Archived