tcphp

Monk

instructions:

Add all your required database settings. If you're using MySQL on the machine this will run on, I recommend using unix domain sockets for maximum performance (and security)

<div class="pre"><pre>

$hostname = ":/tmp/mysql.sock";

</pre></div>

Go to line 203 and replace the URL to your TCADMIN one. Also, for best results you will need to install hlsw.

All information polled is current. The table colors can be modified simply by looking through the code.

PS. Please don't try and contact me to do any coding work. I work for a large GSP, and working for another one would be a conflict of intrest.

-M

tcphp.zip

• 3 months later...

From looking at the code, it appears that its a PHP page that will display current game information based on info held in your tcadmin database.

Can I assume that it is possible to host this file on a different server and connect to the tcadmin MySQL DB across the web, either by IP or DNS Name?

Can I assume that it is possible to host this file on a different server and connect to the tcadmin MySQL DB across the web, either by IP or DNS Name?

Yes I tested this method. I host my web server elsewhere and my database is hosted on another machine and it works fine.

• 3 months later...

Hi, cn I ask what you used this information for?

I have just used it and it looks good but Im not sure what affect it had for you.

It looks good though.

Just wondering how you used it.

I should post some of my scripts I have made. Ill do that one day.

• 3 years later...

Archived