Aa3.0

SickPuppy

I think they are still going with a minimum purchase of 5 servers and Rob from Pragmatic has indicated that the prices will be higher than the current 2.8 price.

I am expecting an entry level price of around $50 each with a minimum order of 5. If that is the case we will offer them for $2.99 a slot, or we will just undercut the other Honor providers by $0.50 a slot whichever is highest.

I think they are still going with a minimum purchase of 5 servers and Rob from Pragmatic has indicated that the prices will be higher than the current 2.8 price.

I am expecting an entry level price of around $50 each with a minimum order of 5. If that is the case we will offer them for $2.99 a slot, or we will just undercut the other Honor providers by $0.50 a slot whichever is highest.

Under cut the other Honor providers? the only one we all be be competing against is XXXXservers.com

I haven't heard anything as far as price increases either.

Your not going to earn much using Godaddy's parked domain feature. Been playing with domains and seo for over 5 years now good luck with that. We have over 100 parked domains and they barely earn enough revenue to cover the renewal costs.

Archived