Auto Install Addons On Server Setup

meathead

Hello I would like to know how to have auto install add ons for my servers As in every time I Create a new Server i want a add on installed at the same time with a config files setup for that add on Please help I want to install Iron Wall for every server but don't want to setup everyone individual

Please Help

If you want Mani Admin mod pre-installed. Just add it to the C:\GameInstalls\CSS folder and everytime you create the game server, it will copy those files. This saves you from having to install the mod manually or via the Mod installer each time.

If you want Mani Admin mod pre-installed. Just add it to the C:\GameInstalls\CSS folder and everytime you create the game server, it will copy those files. This saves you from having to install the mod manually or via the Mod installer each time.

Can TCAdmin install multiple packages at once? For example, lets say theres a drop down box on the order page that says "Mani's Mod" "Sourcemod" "Beetlesmod" and they can select them and have it installed at the same time as their servers being installed? So if there was like a CSS package, and a Sourcemod package, could I have them both install based off clients choices on the order screen?

Can TCAdmin install multiple packages at once? For example, lets say theres a drop down box on the order page that says "Mani's Mod" "Sourcemod" "Beetlesmod" and they can select them and have it installed at the same time as their servers being installed? So if there was like a CSS package, and a Sourcemod package, could I have them both install based off clients choices on the order screen?

The only way to accomplish this is to create separate install files with the mod already installed in the server files.

Archived