Version 4.0

It's out! Awesome! Hopefully this version includes the no minimum price feature so that I can price purely based on slot count (rather than charging £0.01 then additional per slot).

I look forward to installing this later tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

new here at the forum, game-hosting and TCadmin. I have WHMCS v4 installed, have a working TCadmin server and want to try the tcadmin_advanced module.

The standard tcadmin WHMCS module is working fine. When I select the tcadmin_advanced module, I see the drop-down lists, but they are very narrow and I cannot open them (see attachment). Am I doing something wrong here ?

I really like to be able to have my clients select nr. of slots, pub/priv and so on.

423448519_tcadminwhmcs.jpg.2674bfaf340bf4b701a3007612492942.jpg

You need to add options and configurable options for the various settings. Then the options and configurable options will apprear in those drop downs and you match them up. Meaning you can use any name you want for slots, datacenter, private/public, ect just so long as you recognize them and can match them to there corresponding setting on that page.

With the old one as you are probably aware since you are running it options and configurable options had to be titled a specific way (even the capitalization had to be specific) to get properly passed. Now thats no longer an issue :)

awesome, I am uploading it now to my site! Exciting!! :D I am extremely happy to get rid of the $0.00 setup fee lol

Me too!

Use a simple bit of SQL to ease the update;

UPDATE tblpricing
SET monthly = '0'
WHERE monthly = '0.01'

No more support tickets asking why we're trying to con people by charging 1p more than we advertise! :)

Me too!

Use a simple bit of SQL to ease the update;

UPDATE tblpricing
SET monthly = '0'
WHERE monthly = '0.01'

No more support tickets asking why we're trying to con people by charging 1p more than we advertise! :)

People complained about the one penny?????

-bobby

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think he might of edited the language file to remove the currency display from the billing cycle. Hence, it only displays the period. However, if you look at mine (example) I still have the currency display, even though it's 0. I would alter the language file to remove it, but I do have a few products where it's just a solid price, rather than being based on the per-slot price. If Derek has gone about it a different way however, i'd love to know!

The above question got me thinking, if else statments work in templates, So I have begun working on the proper edit for the template to show a monthly price if there is one, but only show Monthly if not. The following is what I have so far, it doesn't work but I think it is close so figured I'd post it here as well as on the WHMCS forums (since I think its more applicable to GSPs) and perhaps some brainy can point out my mistake.

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{if $pricing.monthly != "$0.00 USD Monthly"}{$pricing.monthly}</option>{else}Monthly</option>{/if}{/if}

I will update if I get it working, and of course once working can also be applied to other billing cycles if desired.

For those looking to change there billing cycle to just read monthly (and perhaps quarterly.. ect) when the price is set by options, but at the same time properly display a monthly price when there is a set monthly price the following edit to the template will do it.

<select name="billingcycle" onchange="submit()">
{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{if $pricing.rawpricing.monthly != "0.00"}{$pricing.monthly}</option>{else}Monthly</option>{/if}{/if}

This edit is just the monthly part, but the lines after in the template for quarterly, semiannual, ect simply change $pricing.rawpricing.monthly to $pricing.rawpricing.quarterly(or whatever cycle you are messing with).

You will be editing the configureproduct.tpl file, there is one in each folder inside of orderforms. I use the one in the cart folder but if that doesn't work you may have your install setup to use a different one, they each have there own look but the variables should remain available in all and hence the edit work in all.

Hope you enjoy, feel free to holler if you have trouble.

something went wrong so here is a repost

For those looking to change there billing cycle to just read monthly (and perhaps quarterly.. ect) when the price is set by options, but at the same time properly display a monthly price when there is a set monthly price the following edit to the template will do it.

New template

{if $pricing.monthly}<option value="monthly"{if $billingcycle eq "monthly"} selected="selected"{/if}>{if $pricing.rawpricing.monthly != "0.00"}{$pricing.monthly}</option>{else}Monthly</option>{/if}{/if}

This edit is just the monthly part, but the lines after in the template for quarterly, semiannual, ect simply change $pricing.rawpricing.monthly to $pricing.rawpricing.quarterly(or whatever cycle you are messing with).

You will be editing the configureproduct.tpl file, there is one in each folder inside of orderforms. I use the one in the cart folder but if that doesn't work you may have your install setup to use a different one, they each have there own look but the variables should remain available in all and hence the edit work in all.

Hope you enjoy, feel free to holler if you have trouble.

configureproduct.zip

Archived