CODWAW command Line?

{BN}Nightmare

This is my sequence of events:

I have a gameservers server that I am running a openwarfare mod on.

I took the mod directly off that server and put it on a friends box server setup.

When I enter the server it tells me that the files for auto download cannot be found on the server.

So I then put the mod manually in my game and enter the game. The mod is running, but the secondary configs are not executing. The server config is executing but none of the secondary configs are starting such as the messages config.

Is there Something I'm missing in the command line?

+set fs_savepath C:\Servers\263\GameServers\TC43462557725157257345306\ +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 207.210.254.101 +set net_port 29460 +set sv_maxclients 24 +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +map_rotate +set fs_game +set fs_game +set fs_basegame mods/ROB +set fs_game mods/ROB +set fs_localAppData c:\games\207_210_254_101/TC14357040040568150207818\codww

If anyone has any examples of a config to use on a box server please show them.

Thanks for your Help

{BN}Nightmare

This is my openwarfare mod command line and it works good. Put the files into a folder called

mods/openwarfare

+set fs_game mods/openwarfare +set loc_language 0 +set fs_savepath "C:\UserFiles\nnclan\GameServers\TC68845171841430358787141\" +set fs_localAppData C:\UserFiles\nnclan\GameServers\TC68845171841430358787141\ +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 111.111.111.111 +set net_port 28962 +set sv_maxclients 32 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

That was the end result of many different entries, IT AIN"T PRETTY. I did use yours and still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if it is the box settings though. The mod actually runs with our settings. The server starts with the openwarfare Mod running. As long as I put the mod in my own game I can get in the server. It gives me the "can't find files in folder" error if I don't.

When it is in my game and I enter the server I notice the secondary configs don't work but the main server.cfg does.

This is the part I can't understand. The Mod Runs, but it doesn't go beyond the server.cfg

Archived