Ranked Server Question

pjdaley

I know this topic has been beat more than a red headed step child but I have a few other questions I feel are worthy of a new topic.

I understand that Ranked server GSP sign ups are closed, and I understand that getting a ranked server through a ranked server provider and then, reselling it is against TOS.

But.... is "partnering" or "reselling" the accepted GSP's ranked servers allowed.

IE..

Company A is a ranked provider

Company B is not a ranked provider

Company B would like to sell "ranked" servers, and company B likes Company A's ranked servers. Can company B sell Company A's servers on their website thus becoming a "legit" seller of ranked servers, and never selling them themselves?

Obviously stealth/masquerade redirects might be in order but still, I think it is a worthy question to ask, and to ask for people to think out side the box. Please don't be an idiot and respond with a one word answer, at least put some thought into it and explain your reasoning.

-Patrick

Not worth it to do that, because that provider that is ranked will have to provide the support and you would not be able to have access. You could make it look like your doing ranked servers and you could buy the customers order from a provider. As long as you dont have direct access to the files any ranked provider can help you.

For Example.

Customer A comes to you and wants a 32 slot ranked server. you go to the ranked provider A and you buy a 32 slot ranked server and then setup the customer a sub user account. You would mark up the price a little bit to try to make a few dollars on it. You would get no FTP or File Manager access but it would appear you were offering ranked servers.

EA Might not allow you to advertise ranked on your website at all I know AA Honor wont let you advertise Honor on your site so not sure if EA works the same way.

Or you can just go with the one company that is in bed with EA (Hypernia) and they have some kind of offer with Dedicated Servers that allow you to have ranked servers on it or something like that.

No Offense Hypernia cause if I could be I would be in the same bed but I dont have the contacts you must have. :p

my two cents good day!

Can anyone from Hypernia comment on this? I would love to "resell" your dedicated servers that offer Ranked Servers for the Battlefield series. Obviously, I am not looking to do something not legit, I am looking at ways at bringing more traffic to my site/others and maybe earn a few bucks on the way.

-Patrick

Can anyone from Hypernia comment on this? I would love to "resell" your dedicated servers that offer Ranked Servers for the Battlefield series. Obviously, I am not looking to do something not legit, I am looking at ways at bringing more traffic to my site/others and maybe earn a few bucks on the way.

-Patrick

Unfortunatley you can only Resell BF2 Ranked servers from us. No other ranked titles are allowed to be resold.

Archived