Arma 2

gemcneill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks I have downloaded it an perfectly workin but....

the arma2server.exe is version 1.01 and there is a German (only German) patch 1.01.

I have the EU version, I have to install also the german patch ? or simply copy the arma2server.exe in the folder of the originale Arma 2 1.0 server ?

idk just check arma forums. I purchased german version so I couldnt say about yours.

I will try to find some way to patch in english cuz its a damn pain to find what is what in game.

searching on google is fondamental and we can find the information we need.

but discussing, analyzing and sharing information is more important.

seem that version 1.02 have a low usage of memory but user ping are little be up

searching on google is fondamental and we can find the information we need.

but discussing, analyzing and sharing information is more important.

seem that version 1.02 have a low usage of memory but user ping are little be up

I agree altho for a file link google would have saved your time.

I just installed the 1.02 servers so im gona wait a while to compare cpu and ram used.

The clients we have are mostly overseas where it's already been released.

I think he meant from where they get it, not sure tho.

I purchased mine on nexway.com (digital copy). Boxed version in stores.

If you talk about where are msotly located customers renting servers I would say germany and france (based on my personal customers).

been testing an arma II server on one of my xeon x3220 boxes it seems to take about 30% ish cpu with the 1.02 patch n about 300 ish mb ram however over time it seems to increase ram usage strange thing is tho had a quick look at the end of the day when te server was emty and it was using about 700mb ram but nobody was playing on it.

Looks to me that the server part of the game isnt quite finished yet.

Also seems to completely nuke all the cores on the box n lag out any other servers running on it also like u need to dedicate the box just for 1 arma II server.

the servers are basicly running a standard win 2003 64bit standard setup

game itself is just a basic install.

Just seems odd that its addin more n more ram it needs instead of removin stuff it doesnt use anymore out of the ram n use that space -.-

unless im doing something wrong eh

im also getting this stopping the server starting

addon CAA10 requires addon CAWeapons

thats a pop up after it executes, i have no idea why :(

The mission requires additional mods. Check where you downloaded the files and it should tell you what else is required.

What kind of resources is this game using ? RAM/CPU. Also, correct me if I am wrong but you need to buy the game as the dedicated server files are not free ?

Thanks.

12 players = 30% CPU and 500Mb RAM.

And yes as for almost all games you need to purchase a copy.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use