Game creation Name

24play

Hi, when I create a game using TCADMIN and it FTP's over from my master server I find its named the folder something crazy like this

TC42726006142564487652075

Is that normal?

Hmm Now I have noticed that it placed some extra files in the list

by that I mean its FTP'd over some files i really don't know where from

link for a screenshot

http://www.24-play.com/images/error.jpg

The TCXXXXXXXXXXXx numbered folder is perfectly normal. This info is entered into the database to denote what server belongs to what user etc...

Each folder will have a unique identifying number.

As for the files, the bottom listing is what you should have in the install directory.

Did you install and then run the STEAM Update?

still the same

on my file server they are all listed in seperate folders yet when I do a creation I get those other folders first then I get everything after css so DOD folders the lot

Also I have noticed that when I import my css config it sets the ID as 10 nothing more nothing less

Is that normal as every other one is very long

10 is an old ID number, but still valid. The TC numbers were added later when we coded in the ability to download and import the config files directly into TCAdmin.

I would check to see what you have the folder name set to in that games config. Maybe you accidently put another games file folder name in it?

Archived