HELP!! Cant get TCadmin back up

integrapynoy

I just restart the service again when this happens.

Restarting the service or the server doesnt fix it for us. Only running the config utility again.

Just go to start>program files>tcadmin>Config utility. You wont need to set anything again jsut clik, next next next etc.. and it comes up. Don't know why.

Off topic question. Im not sure if i can but can i sync 2 file servers at the same time to a master tcadmin server?

Let me know.

Yeah restarting it just fixes it for me.

You can sync as many file servers as you like. Under each server in "System Settings" you can set which file server it grabs files from.

You can sync as many file servers as you like. Under each server in "System Settings" you can set which file server it grabs files from.

So can you go into more detail Rich. So i setup the 2nd file server. Then i go into Admin Home > System Settings > Supported Games to tell the specific games which file server to pull it from?

System Settings ---> Servers. Then set your remote server up to use the specific file server from the dropdown menu.

So the only thing Admin Home > System Settings > Servers is the Master Server. So do i setup a NEW remote server?

Because if i configure a new remote server then i need to assign ips to it and such.

Cant i just add the 2nd file server to the existing Master Server?

Archived