BF2/BF2CC server w/aix2 mod and cpanel

Azure890

If you have installed the mod already all you have to do is call the bf2ccd.exe in your "Application" path for the server. I have my servers set to always call that .exe. Then the user is able to start and stop their server from the BF2CC Remote Manager.

Attached is the config file that I found in these forums roughly 18 months ago(thanks to the great people that help out one another here), and still use it today.

Let me know if you have further questions and I will do what I can.

Battlefield_2_-_Non_Ranked_v1.41.txt

1) Upload that config to your Supported Games section.

2) Install the BF2 server files into the GameInstalls\BF2 folder

3) Install BF2cc into the GameInstalls\BF2\bf2cc

It should start them. Remember, this makes TCAdmin start BF2cc, you will need to log into BF2cc and start the game server. After starting BF2cc, log into it and you can choose the mods. The mods are installed put into the GameInstalls\BF2\mods folder.

I can't get can't tcadmin to recognize the mod. I uploaded it, and put it in the tc.mod folder, and installed.

This is the command line, but I am a newbie on mods, any one have any idea of what I have wrong in it?

+set fs_savepath %gameserverroot% +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip %serverip% +set net_port %serverport% +set sv_maxclients %slots% +set fs_game %userfilespath%aix2

After you put the mod in the TCA.Mods folder, you have to install it to the server. Then it should show up in the TC###########/mods folder. You have installed it to the server instance correct? Your command line in the server settings should not be that long. Mine is as follows: playerlimit 10 -noquitprompts -lockdemorec -locknetsettings -autostart .

Archived