Question about game server setup

GSD_UT

When I setup TCadmin will I have to have a package (folder) for each version of the game.

Example.

Say I want to install a game and it has 4 different patches. Does this mean I have to have a folder with all the files in it for each patch version?

I know how to set all this up manually and get them going. I am running a few servers now and everything works great. I am just wondering if I want to automate all this what exactly is the file structure going to be on the master server.

Thanks

UT

Our clan is currently with Wolf servers and they were recently bought out by another company. Since then there support has not been very good. They have shut our servers off twice already because their billing system said we hadnt paid, which we had. We now have our own dedicated and have starting installing game servers on it.

We want to have the option to install a lot of games, but the game files are hard to get. What would it cost and where could I get the games files installed on my dedi in the right location for TCadmin?

I understand that not all can be done because they are not free, but most can be. Is there a website that I can pay to do that for us. I feel once all the files are in place we will have no problem tying TCadmin to them.

Thanks for any help,

UT

Our clan is currently with Wolf servers and they were recently bought out by another company. Since then there support has not been very good. They have shut our servers off twice already because their billing system said we hadnt paid, which we had. We now have our own dedicated and have starting installing game servers on it.

We want to have the option to install a lot of games, but the game files are hard to get. What would it cost and where could I get the games files installed on my dedi in the right location for TCadmin?

I understand that not all can be done because they are not free, but most can be. Is there a website that I can pay to do that for us. I feel once all the files are in place we will have no problem tying TCadmin to them.

Thanks for any help,

UT

well if u wana host games u play (which i assume is the case as its for a clan) just uploadthe game files from ur comp to the dedi

Archived