Operation Flashpoint 2:Dragon Rising

Gunslinger

Thanks for the reply.

This looks like it could be a good game, let's hope they release the server files soon then, also looking at the OF forums a patch might be in order - but then what game lately hasn't been in need of a patch from Day 1?!!

Here's hoping this is not another Wolfenstein...............

Guest louise

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising will not feature dedicated servers at launch I'm afraid. We are unable to confirm any plans for dedicated servers at the current time unfortunately

from Rob at codemasters

Seems they have more game issues than have time to sort our or even yet develop server tutorial or files

I can't believe they won't release the server files...... they would be mad not to - wouldn't they? :confused:

It would be in they're best interest that's for sure but you have to understand the game companies first and foremost cater to the console market because that's where the lions share of the profits come from and the multiplayer aspect of most games is built in for them.. IE: no standalone dedicated server component required..

cant anyone workout a shourtcut command line like with cod games say?

i dont know just an idea..... i just been playing it and its a nice game be a great shame if theres no server support at all cos it will fail when really it shouldnt

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use