Modern Bill

Cibertec

Hello I see that you have Modernbill Lite Monthly (50 clients)for $15.00 a month. Is that something that you host on your site or do we host that on our site? Is there a benifit or cost savings that we get by going trough you or should we go straight to ModernBill to purchase.

Thanks in advance

The $15.00 price is simply for the modernbill license. Modernbill does not actually offer that "Lite" type of license for order on their site. So you would have to go through a reseller to get one.

Also, that does not include hosting of the modernbill software on a hosting account.

There are some companies that do specialize in providing resold modernbill licenses, along with hosting the software for you as well.

One would be http://www.mblicenses.com

I have heard mixed reviews on them. many people seem to like them, but we have a client of TCAdmin that used them and said they were terrible...

If you are looking for a hosted modernbill solution, I would say look to another reseller that will host and provide support for it. We simply resell the license, and all support issues that pertain to modernbill is handled via their support service, not by us.

You can host it wherever you like. It is advisable to host it on your own servers if you can, since it will give you control over the cron jobs, when and if you ever want to change them.

We also offer installation service, just as modernbill does. Of course mblicenses.com offers this as well.

Archived