Whos excited?

Steven Crothers

I'm personally pretty stoked, having had the chance to use the TS3 Alpha about a year ago I have to say. In its unfinished version, the TS3 Alpha provided a superior quality product that was hard to compare with things like Ventrilo.

Its crystal clear, it runs well in the background with other games, it has a plethora of features (even more so than when I used it).

Not to mention, we can actually get licensed!

+1 to the TeamSpeak developers for pushing out a new voice product.

Like SickPuppy say's, the voice in AA3 is good so i could not imagine why the real TeamSpeak 3 would be worse than TS2.

I just can wait for Triton to clean up the licence ATHP and make it more serious because at this time, its a mess. Anyone could be a ATHP and some of them make bad reputation to GSP's. There new licence system will do some good.

No way of telling when they will be ready they will code as fast as they can. But that December 1st release is to work on getting stuff ready and conduct personal testing and training so your company will be ready on the public release date.

TcAdmin doesn't need to be ready until the 17th or so, as that still allows companies time to ensure there tcadmin intigration is working prior to the live date.

TeamSpeak / Triton did things right.

I'm very happy with how they've done things for this release, I watched this videos earlier but I guess you beat me to the post :)

I really like the "fair attitude" to the ATHP application process, and the photo ID requirements for the people without a registered business.

We will try to the best of our ability to have an integratio0n ready for the Dec 19th beta release. We will receive the files on the 1st so that does not leave Luis a huge amount of time to prepare for it.

But we will try to have it ready :)

I really like the "fair attitude" to the ATHP application process

With Ventriol impossible to get a license. Looks like TeamSpeak is the way to go, I notice on the vid. they have incorporated some option to make it easier to resell TS3. Should be interesting.

Archived