Modern Warfare 2

Flightwatch

Maybe MW 3 will bring better news after they see MW2 is lost without ded. servers..this is really strange and pissed me off ripping of people every 2-3 months releasing new COD ...that say enough what kind of game is that lol..Ea and Dice rullzzz and will give them final shot with BFBC2 once is released I guess this mw3 will try to compete with bfbc2 ,well will see here you go take a look about modern warfare 3:

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=16855

Maybe MW 3 will bring better news after they see MW2 is lost without ded. servers..this is really strange and pissed me off ripping of people every 2-3 months releasing new COD ...that say enough what kind of game is that lol..Ea and Dice rullzzz and will give them final shot with BFBC2 once is released I guess this mw3 will try to compete with bfbc2 ,well will see here you go take a look about modern warfare 3:

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=16855

I wonder if you realize what your watching....

I guess I'll wait a few posts to inform everyone the "trick" to that video.

We have some funny guys here nice... and those clips are from wich game ? Maybe I dont understand arab very well,sorry which language they talk in the clip?

As I said cod releases coming almoste every month one lol,that will tell you enough,my point was from the begining ,dont worry guys soon we will have new release of MW probably with ded servers lol.

I dont know why you are so sure Steven that there is no new release do you work at IW maybe lol :-) . btw we will see soon what is going on just give me one good reason why we should trust to you and not to this video and those comments in the video with M249 on the end hehehe :-)

Cheers

Edited by dumdum1974

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use