Darkest Hour

gemcneill

Well to bring this back to what I was asking, thanks for the config, however it does not work. The game will not load. I created my own config and it had its issues but it loaded the game. I looked at the command line for this game and there is none. It just exe the ucc.exe and thats it. Are you controlling it through the ini file?

George

The config works its your files.

I have a server up and running from the config i created

Some providers set there files configs up differently not all are the same

I am running into this error where the game is not the right steamapp id. I have read that the issue is known and has to be changed manually to 1280. When I do this they can join the server but they game is "weird" they say. I have manually install the files using the hldsupdatetool and still have this issue. As I understand this, this use to be a mod of rh before it was its own game. Has anyone experienced this issue?

• 9 months later...

I am trying to get this game running. I have used the cfg in this thread and the full install 1.1 version of Darkest Hour. It creates the game and as soon as it pops on the desktop it disappears again. Keeps doing this until I stop it in tcadmin. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use