Won't let me use any email

yahan

# We don't allow users with the email address provider you entered. Please try another email address. #

No matter which of my 3 main email I use it will not accept.

****@yahoo.com

****@gmail.com

****@hotmail.com

Will not accept these email's.

Why should I have to buy an email account to obtain software seem like a dumb way to deal in business.

if u talk about business then u must own an email adress and not use a free one so whats the big deal of using it instead of free one?

+ TCA are delivering free trial keys so if anyone could request a key by making a free account in 10 seconds that would be retarded.

Thats just a minor protection against not serious ppl.

Truth but, almost everyone has a public email. I use my regular email clrk_sml@yahoo.com to rent my server box. 164.99 a month is that not serious enough? Image if your colocated you would have an email that use the address of your site but what about us clan owners who are just looking for a simple control panel without all the hassels.

EDIT: Plus I'm not in this for the short term. I'm long term with many expansion's planned.

Truth but, almost everyone has a public email. I use my regular email clrk_sml@yahoo.com to rent my server box. 164.99 a month is that not serious enough? Image if your colocated you would have an email that use the address of your site but what about us clan owners who are just looking for a simple control panel without all the hassels.

EDIT: Plus I'm not in this for the short term. I'm long term with many expansion's planned.

Make an e-mail address on your clan's site

IE

yahan@clan.com

I got no free email accounts but idd most ppl have.

No, renting a single box doesnt make you "serious" as I know lot of wanabe GSP's renting a box and purchasing TCAdmin to run their illegal business.

As mentionned the "no free emails" is just a minor way to keep some children away.

If your in for long term you must own a domain name together with an email so I dont see the problem for you to use it to purchase TCA.

If you look around, this is becoming more and more a standard than an exception. The purpose is that anyone that is serious about anything on the web has a personalized email account. You can get the domain for 5+ dollars per year and the hosting for 3+ dollars per month. Even most squads/clans/guilds have their own sites which allows personalized email accounts.

And so far as the renting a single box, you really should own as you can get more for your $$$.

You do not need to buy a domain to get an email address. Your ISP gives you at least 5 addresses to use for free..

Check with your ISP for how to set up an email address to use.

Not always true, some ISPs have switched to paid yahoo or msn emails instead of running there own mail servers for customers. But even though they are paid Yahoo and MSN emails they'd still be filtered out.

Not always true, some ISPs have switched to paid yahoo or msn emails instead of running there own mail servers for customers. But even though they are paid Yahoo and MSN emails they'd still be filtered out.

I would have a large problem if my ISP forced me to use a "freemail" service (even if it was premium).

If an ISP cannot manage their own email servers, how can they possibly handle running an entire city/state/country-wide network?

Others may not agree, but if I was assigned an @hotmail or an @yahoo account, I would be pretty upset (unless it was AT&T which owns yahoo so that would be the only exception, since yahoo is their email service). However if "Mom & Pops City ISP" assigned me an @insertfreemail here I would find myself shelling out the extra dough for a better ran ISP.

Archived