TS3 Update is now availible

ECF

Will put in a support ticket if it continues but start here with the community.

1. With WHMCS I am seeing a lack of ability to auto create TS3 servers. I can do it manually from the panel fine but if I try to pass one from billing it only creates the user not the server.

2. Is there an automated way to include the admin token in an email aside from manually setting it up and grabbing the admin token that way?

All other WHMCS integration still appears to be working perfectly.

Thanks, Luis and Kevin

Will put in a support ticket if it continues but start here with the community.

1. With WHMCS I am seeing a lack of ability to auto create TS3 servers. I can do it manually from the panel fine but if I try to pass one from billing it only creates the user not the server.

2. Is there an automated way to include the admin token in an email aside from manually setting it up and grabbing the admin token that way?

All other WHMCS integration still appears to be working perfectly.

Thanks, Luis and Kevin

u can add the admin token variable in the welcome email. I asked Luis to create a separate welcome email for TS3 too and he added it to latest update. thats more convenient for those who still sell TS2.

Archived