Teamspeak 3 not showing up in dropdown

ptadmin

Hey all, really weird issue here.

Last night after updating to the released TCA update, I tested the TS3 server install, and all was well with the world.

Today, after updating the remote TS3 server files (should be irrelevant)... on the Voice Server Creation page, where I could select Teamspeak 2, and Teamspeak 3... now only displays Teamspeak. Kind of like I hadn't updated at all. Yet the function was working last night.

I've re-updated TCA, and the only errors are that a couple old remote clients could not be updated.

I'm stumped... Any help would be appreciated!

-Mike K

I am thinking that you may want to be using the original server files that were given to you by TritonCA and not the files currently shown on teamspeak.com.

I have a hunch the files on teamspeak.com are the "free" version server files and not the ones required for ATHP's. Again this is just a hunch, but give it a try.

Thanks, gave me something else to try anyway ;)

I used the ATHP login from TritonCA and downloaded the files over. It didn't seem to make a difference though.

I'm thinking that it's not a TS3 server issue though. It's almost as if TCAdmin is using the previous version. ie:

voiceserverpagess.jpg

I haven't modified anything that I can think of that would have done this.

What I remember coming up before hitting the hay last night was Teamspeak 2, and Teamspeak 3 option i this dropdown.

It's just weird that it originally showed up as a separate voice server type, then reverted back.

The tough part of this is the setting up of billing integration. (not a post for here) Having it a single option is making it tricky to have autocreate work(WHMCS).

The manual creation of the TS3 server does work, and has always worked. It's just not working the way I had expected.

Thank you for testing this. =)

A final question. Will this be the way moving forward that the dropdowns will be? Or is there a possibility of separating the two at some point? (ts2 and ts3)

I am going to assume that what you are experiencing is a bug of some sort. I haven't spoke to Luis about it yet, but I would imagine that he will add both TS and TS3 to that dropdown list as it was before.

Also remember that what passing the voice_id= variable for TS3 it is now TEAMSPEAK3.

Example: voice_id=TEAMSPEAK3

I may be missing something here but I was able to get a TS server up and running but how do I connect to it to create the virtual servers underneath it. Is it like TS 2 with a web interface? If so what is the port. I am sorry if this has already been posted but I did not see this addressed, but only hinted at as being known.

I may be missing something here but I was able to get a TS server up and running but how do I connect to it to create the virtual servers underneath it. Is it like TS 2 with a web interface? If so what is the port. I am sorry if this has already been posted but I did not see this addressed, but only hinted at as being known.

Goto System Settings> Voice Server Settings and enter the required info and save. Then click test to make sure it can connect.

Then goto Voice Servers from the main TCAdmin menu and click new. Choose Teamspeak from the pulldown list (yes I know it doesn't say Teamspeak3) and then choose the TS3 server that you setup in the previous step.

As for connecting to it via a web portal I have not had the time to read up on that yet. However TS3 is supposed to have that ability.

This is being resolved, Just talked with Luis and he let me know that if your using the pending auto setup option instead of direct datacenter ID it might not work properly and he said he is fixing it and it will be working in the near future.

Thanks Luis!

Archived