Need Help Please

agentpr24

Hi,

im not able to create some TeamSpeak 3 server like it should be done. My first one was good but now here is what i have ;

I create my first 1 slot server in "Admin Home > Voice Servers > Voice Server Automation" and then i had my admin password in "

Admin Home > System Settings > Voice Server Settings > Voice Server Details".

When my test is succesfull, i go and create my 50 or whatever number of slot i want in "Admin Home > Voice Servers > Voice Server Automation" but i have already a server with the default port 9987.

I verified some things in my config file and in the folder for TS3 but i dont see what i could have done wrong. Could some help me?

FYI : i have my ATHP licence so its not the number of slots or server the problem.

Thanks.

Ozan

I think we have found our problem but if someone could confirm it, it would be a good thing.

When we create a TS3 server, it create a 32 slots on the default port 9987. If i read it good, i cannot create a server on that port ;

* default_voice_port (9987)

UDP port open for clients to connect to. This port is used by the first

virtual server, subsequently started virtual servers will open on increasing

port numbers.

Default: The default voice port is 9987.

Is that what it mean?

As for the 32 slots, what can i do?

The "licensekey.dat" is there but i dont see anywhere the first virtual server of 32 slots that take the default port 9987. When i create my "real" TeamSpeak 3 server, it installed in the good folder but i cannot have the port 9987 ... i have the 9988.

this is in the basic readme

The following commandline parameters are available:

* create_default_virtualserver (1)

Normally one virtual server is created automatically when the TeamSpeak 3

Server process is started. To disable this behaviour, set this parameter

to "0". In this case you have to start virtual servers manually using the

ServerQuery interface.

Default: If not provided, one virtual server is created.

I tried the import and does not work. I have "an object is not an instance of an object". As for my command line, here what i have ;

create_default_virtualserver=0 default_voice_port=%serverport% voice_ip=%serverip% query_ip=%serverip% query_port=%queryport% filetransfer_ip=%serverip% filetransfer_port=30033 createinifile=1 licensepath=C:/TeamSpeak3

Even with that, it create the 1st virtual server on port 9987.

Archived