Billing ID

CobbyJUK

Hey guys can some one please clear this up for me, i have been selling clan packages and i have been making them up manualy, and i want to put the billing ID in the service settings so if the customers dont pay its suspened

my quaestion is where is the billing id? is it the order id? or the customer ID invoice ID?

i have no idea

any one help me out please

Thanks

Cobby

what if the customer has more then 1 services, like i have a customer who has a few game gamservers and a teamspeak, do i still use the same number?

Actually,It isn't the Customer ID, if you look under Summary and scroll to the bottom, you will see the Products and Services that customer has.

Use the ID number from there for the billing ID in the panel.

Both have to be filled in. Client ID needs to be filled in in the client and Package ID needs to be set in the actual game services that client owns. Also the package id must match the one in WHMCS. Different packages will have different IDs.

I think some of us may have been mislead by the OP's post.

Archived