Problem creating TS3 virtual servers

Flightwatch

Worked all fine until the release of Beta 16 and 17.

When I try to create a new virtual server, Tcadmin keeps hanging (+ 20 minutes, no error message.

When I close the webpanel of TCadmin and I check via the ts3 shell, a new server is created, but with no slots and not running.

I have to restart the dedicated server. Than the new virtuel server is running, like a standard one with 32 slots (not appearing in Tcadmin). After that I can delete it via the shell.

When I try a second time, Tcadmin error message: "couldn't created on port ...." After checking the log, Tcadmin isn't able to write to the files directory of the ts3 server. The thing that happend is that de files directory is gone...

If I copy the files dir back from a backup, it works, but

the problem stays every time I create a new one.

Have it on my windows box and on the Linux box.

Anyone problems with this?

if u got it on both linux and windows then I assume something is wrong with ur settings/cmd line or ini file.

You should srart over from scratch using no arguments in cmd line at first try and see how it goes. Then step by step add arguments/options you had in your previous config and see when/where it fails.

Apparently only I have the issue :confused:, since nobody has this inssue.

I think Tcadmin is sending to much query commands at one time ,when creating a virtual server, to the ts3 server, that sometimes the teamspeak server can't handle it and hangs.But most of the time it works fine. So normally it's not a Tcadmin issue but a teamspeak.

The whitelist works fine.

Will inform you all what the problem was, once I got an answer from Ralf of Teamspeak. He is testing with my database and settings.

Ok should be fixed. Is not TcAdmin related.

The problem occurred after a couple of hours when the server is started.

The ts3 server hangs on all telnet commands, so I was unable to create or delete,.. virtual servers.

Only two ATHP had this problem (one was me :(). Teamspeak is running every couple hours some tasks on our servers for info and billing.

This has messed up my servers.

So if somebody experience this problem in the future, just contact them. They fixed it now in Beta 18 pre3.

Archived