Battlefield 2 v1.21

RyRy

I have the files i have the configuration all setup even with bf2cc remote manager, everything seems fine only other than i cant seem to get my current bf2 server files up to date I have never Downloaded anything other than the full v1.21 which is the latest dedicated server files for win2003. I See our server there all is fine only other than i cant join because I have a newer version than the server? Anyone else have had problems with this latest update?

the problem with that patching system is really well known by me, and only EA hastalways the newest server files and that listed in a pretty confusing way, but what you probably need is the verseion 1.21.101.b which is the hot increment on bf2. But i must admit that only clients had to update so far, and currently i dont find a server update anywhere. It is really weired ill look at the bf2 servers this afternoon but so far i did not get any problematic feedback by customers with the bf2 server,...

Best Regards

Max

Archived