TS3 not showing status and unable to control

VicToMeyeZR

this is my voice server setup...

"The test has failed: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine"

It was working fine, but just stopped working in the last couple of weeks.

I thought maybe the password was corrupted, but I reset that, and still TCA will NOT connect with the server.

Any thoughts?

-Yes I added 127.0.0.1 and my main server IP to the whitelist.txt file

• 2 weeks later...

Then the connection to the database could have been lost. Or something is blocking the connection between TCAdmin and the TS3 servers.

We have many clients running TS3 and this is the first complaint of this issue we have heard. If it was TCAdmin we would have hundreds of support tickets at the moment.

Then the connection to the database could have been lost. Or something is blocking the connection between TCAdmin and the TS3 servers.

We have many clients running TS3 and this is the first complaint of this issue we have heard. If it was TCAdmin we would have hundreds of support tickets at the moment.

So your saying, if software works on one computer it HAS to work on ALL computers? Cause that never happens.

I am simply saying that if it were a widespread problem with our software we would have gotten 100's of support tickets with the same issue which we have not seen.

If you guys feel it is an issue with the software then by all means put in a support ticket and have it looked at.

I can tell you that I had the problem once upon a time after setting them up but damned if I can remember what I did to fix it. It certainly wasn't a TCAdmin issue but a configuration issue I had. I know this isn't helping as you guys had them working but just go over the one stickied thread here on the TS3 setup and checkout what you have as well again. If either of you like, set me up access and I'll take a look and see I can help you with fresh eyes.

Our other location servers are working fine, it’s only the voice servers that are on the same machine as the master monitor are not working,

I've updated the teamspeak server this morning, and rebooted the teamspeak and the master monitor, and it’s the same

When we go into system settings > voice servers, and test the settings for that machine, it says that

The test has failed: error id= msg=connection failed, you are banned

All the ips of our master box are in the ip white list, local host ECT also,

There are no ips in the query blacklist.txt either,

Does anyone know how to unban the master monitor from connecting and prevent this from happening in the future?

Cheers

Hi Liam,

Well I think we had same problem solution is to open ticket with Tritoncia http://support.tritoncia.com/

There was a problem cause with query something reading complete another IP so they ask us to do this:

please start the TeamSpeak 3 Server with the "logquerycommands" command line parameter.

Example:

ts3server_ logquerycommands=1

Try to access your server from TCAdmin with this option enabled and send us the logs. Thx

in advance.

After we got that log we could find problem and see that complete another IP was in query so we have added that IP to white list and problem was solved.

I am sorry if this is not your case thats why I wrote you to open ticket with them.

Cheers and GL

Hi Liam,

Well I think we had same problem solution is to open ticket with Tritoncia http://support.tritoncia.com/

There was a problem cause with query something reading complete another IP so they ask us to do this:

After we got that log we could find problem and see that complete another IP was in query so we have added that IP to white list and problem was solved.

I am sorry if this is not your case thats why I wrote you to open ticket with them.

Cheers and GL

Cheers will do now! :cool

what I did, was removed ALL the IP's from the txt file, and then placed only one line

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/16

xx = Master IP.

In the docs, it said you can enter the Ip like this, and will will take the whole spectrum, since I had no idea what IP, tcadmin was using to query (like it was changing)...

Now it works fine.

nothing else was changed, and I had ALL the IP address's from the master server in that tst file, but it wasn't until I entered it like above that it works now.

Archived