Could not connect to the master monitor.

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Could not connect to the master monitor.

I restarted the services and it wont function still. I updated TCAdmin then this error happened.

Can Anyone help?

Run the Monitor on the remote server in console mode. Then run the update again and make sure that the update installs on the remote. Sometimes the update will fail and you have to give it a kick in the ass :)

After you verify the update has taken then restart the monitor in service mode.

Guest Unregistered

I can't run the Monitor in Console Mode. It says" Monitor.New: The Process Cannot Access the File "Current.pid" because it is being used by another process."

Guest Unregistered

Sorry for the question but, Where do I download the Config File exactly? Specific Steps Please. Thanks In Advance.

• 1 month later...

The manual does not account for random errors that occurs during this process. This is why you have forums and a ticket system. If the answers given were not so vague and remotely helpful, people would not being having all these problems...You should not expect all of your clients to know everthing needed to set up your product. This should be anticipated and accomodated for with THOROUGH steps from setting up the DB to installing the remote monitors so that anyone could do it.

If you check your license email there are 2 movie files that walk you through the setup step by step.

If you have issues after that then a support ticket is the fastest way to get help with your issue. These forums are for user to user help and is not an official support method. However many problems can be solved here as we have some very experienced users that have run our software for some time.

Archived