Tcadmin_voicecp BETA

tcadmin_voicecp is now in Beta Stage

Most current version: 1.1 Beta

No longer available

INFORMATION: Tcadmin_voicecp offers automation of game server and voice server installation, suspension, unsuspension, and upgrading. In addition this module has an integrated version of Hurricanehost's Reseller Control Panel API Module, meaning you can sell voice servers that you host through TCAdmin and resell through Hurricanehost on the same order form in a dropdown for your clients to easily choose from. This Module does not require hosts to sell game servers in order to use it to sell voice servers.

EMAIL TEMPLATES: Not released yet

DOCUMENTATION: Not released yet

---

Suggestions-Concerns-Questions? > Stephan@anservers.com or reply here.

• 3 weeks later...

Version: 1.1 Beta released!

DOCUMENTATION: Not available yet!

EMAIL TEMPLATES: Not available yet!

CHANGELOG:

Fixed small bug

Added compatibility with the Addon Module

ADDED Module Installer 1.0 Beta

Module Installer allows WHMCS Admins to save time by creating the required custom fields, and converting all or some products to/from tcadmin, tcadmin_advanced, tcadmin_voicecp (soon tcadmin_darkstar)

Please note that you should ALWAYS create a database backup every time you use the Module Installer in case an unwanted change or bug occurred.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If anyone else is wondering.

The modules will be open source without license activation. (As many domains as you want.)

The cost is $49.99 and will include:

-Open Source: Tcadmin_voicecp (Tcadmin and Hurricane host order automation)

-Open Source: Module Installer (Used to create, switch, and modify custom fields to all products)

-Open Source: Tcadmin_Darkstar (Tcadmin and Darkstar order automation)

Some files are encrypted as a requirement from the voice resellers.

There is no general support for the modules.

If you need modification, product installment you can hire me, or another developer.

If I do create an update to fix a general bug, it will be for free.

When TCAdmin 2 comes out I will likely update it, depending on how long the update takes will depend on whether it is free or not to users that purchased this version.

All in all there will be a huge discount if you are updating to the TCAdmin 2 version of the Reseller Package. I will keep everyone up to date.

I accept payments via paypal.

Paypal Accnt: Stephan@kostreski.com for payments.

If you have any more questions please contact me.

Archived