HLSW Multi-Server Import

bullfrog3459

Goran,

I have a little present for you and everyone else!

Luis did wonders for my script and actually came up with one that uses the system odbc instead of having to input information to the sql query and it also outputs to all and then you have all of the options for all of your dedicated servers for a breakdown. =]]

use away, just remember i am not responsible for if this breaks, but i seriously doubt it will though, since Luis has done wonders to this!

change the file name from system_tools_revised.txt to system_tools.aspx when you have a backup of your current file and are ready to upload the new one.

Thanks,

Jeremiah Shinkle

This is just great! Thank you and Luis! I don't know how but I missed this post lol! :D

Is this working ?

I only see the text:

"HLSW MultiServer Insert List

Output Code, Jeremiah L. Shinkle, jshinkle@mohawk-host.com

HLSW Data fs follows format; IP:Server Port:Query Port

In HLSW use CTRL+I for Multi-Server Insert!"

Regards,

Yes this is working, which one did you grab? try grabbing the latest version if you haven't it uses the system odbc that tcadmin already uses. If that does't work, then what are the master server O.S.? MySQL Version? MySQL ODBC Version?

Thanks

I grab the last (that uses tcadmin odbc)

Master Server O.S: Web Server 2008 x64

MySQL Version: 5.0.67

MySQL ODBC Version: 6.00.6002.18005

Only seeing the text.

Regards,

Hmmm, should be nothing wrong with that, my master is running Win Srv 08 Ent x64 with MySQL Version 5.0.90 with MySQL ODBC 5.1 Version 5.01.06.00. You seem to have chosen the SQL Server ODBC which is standard for windows servers to come with, but is not the MySQL ODBC Driver.

Do you have MySQL configured to directly connect to MySQL and not through the ODBC?

There should not be a time that it does not display data unless its running an invalid query against the MySQL database. With that case, can you put up your sdk.error.log from the tcadmin log folder? that would help with trouble shooting. Another one you could check is take a look at the MySQL server and try running the query manually to see if it pulls anything.

Here is the query1 that is for all servers:

select tc_games.shortname, tc_services.server_ip, tc_services.server_port, tc_services.server_query_port from tc_services,tc_games where tc_games.game_id=tc_services.game_id order by tc_services.server_ip

here is query2 that is for individual servers:

select tc_games.shortname, tc_services.server_ip, tc_services.server_port, tc_services.server_query_port from tc_services,tc_games where tc_games.game_id=tc_services.game_id and tc_services.server_id='(insert tc server id here without parenthesis)' order by tc_services.server_ip

You can use MySQL administrator to help with the query or if you feel comfortable enough with the CLI you can run them from the MySQL CLI. If you have it installed and PHP configured on the master server phpmyadmin can work as well.

Let me know the outcome

Thanks,

Jeremiah Shinkle

• 4 weeks later...

suggestions :

- include in TCA update so it doesnt get overwrited everytime we update

- do not list servers that have no "Game Compatibility" set in TCA to the list. Right now its importing all the servers including racing ones.

- do not list "disabled" game servers

if that can be done then it would be great. Thats something we can test on v1 and that could be introduced in v2

suggestions :

- do not list servers that have no "Game Compatibility" set in TCA to the list. Right now its importing all the servers including racing ones.

if that can be done then it would be great. Thats something we can test on v1 and that could be introduced in v2

I will tweak it and see what i can do with Luis to see about the first.

Thanks Dimitri

suggestions :

After i test this out on my system, would you be willing to test this out yourself and see if it does the desired result for you? I should have something for you later today after i do some testing here on my end Dimitri.

Things i have changed:

* It now only pulls active servers

* it only pulls servers that have a GSW set greater than 0, so all -1 which is none are not pulled.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

After i test this out on my system, would you be willing to test this out yourself and see if it does the desired result for you? I should have something for you later today after i do some testing here on my end Dimitri.

Things i have changed:

* It now only pulls active servers

* it only pulls servers that have a GSW set greater than 0, so all -1 which is none are not pulled.

Thanks,

Jeremiah

sure, thats nice if u made it, I think you forgot to attach the file tho

Archived