cant install new ts3 servers

R|S GoNz0

you didnt quite get what i posted earlier, i updated tcadmin and got the problem, i had already backed up ts3 in the daily backup, that didnt help so i updated ts3 to beta23 on the off chance and it still didnt help. it was the tcadmin update that has done it, this has now been confirmed by TS premium support who have RDP'd in for a look.

im waiting for an answer to my tcadmin ticket now :(

talking about TCA update now that you mention it I noticed that the update description was a copy/paste from an old TCA beta update.

I got beta updates and had no issue with it, now I see it as official update but dont see the point installing it and regarding this thread I guess i just gona wait. However if thats same update its working just fine for me at least in automatic creation (gona try manually now).

edit : works fine

any other tca users who updated could give some feedback maybe?

I am wordering if this isn't some sort of configuration issue on your side and not a TCA issue. This is the first complain of this that we have heard. I would assume that if every TS3 hoster had this issue we would have numerous tickets open by now...

At any rate I see Luis replied to your ticket. Just remember that TS3 support has in the past blamed certain things on TCA when it was actually a problem on their side.

If this cannot be resolved Luis has access to their devs and he can contact them directly.

Upgraded Tcadmin from the latest beta and no problems to report.

Last time Teamspeak also said it was a tcadmin issue, but after some investigation it was a database problem of ts3 after an update.

Teamspeak checks every day your database for their billing, and a couple of months ago this screwed up my ts3 database.

Normally the problem was fixed with the next release some time ago.(speaking of Beta 16)

FYI ECF, i had this issue and when i put back my backup and try again ... all of my TS3 gone offline and nothing was to put them back online. I have open a ticket with them and im waiting :-(

"ECF : At any rate I see Luis replied to your ticket. Just remember that TS3 support has in the past blamed certain things on TCA when it was actually a problem on their side" - Each time i had a problem and i did not have 2 tons ... they always told me "its your TCAdmin the problem" and we dont care since we have our own admin panel ... stop using TCAdmin ... lol

Don't know why they sent this link in the mail about update :

Link

Scroll to the bottom of the page, As I understood you need to manually assign new permissions (don't know if it holds the water since Derek said he just copy/pasted the files and all worked nice).

What I did is:

1. Downloaded the auto update script (last post on the mentioned link)

2. Opened my ubuntu and edited startme file to match my data

3. Added my ip to the TS3 whitelist and started the script

Script finished updating and said that all is ok, I pasted the new files for Teamspeak 3 and started it.

all worked nice.

Maybe your problem is the permission problem (who knows) but give it a try. :)

FYI ECF, i had this issue and when i put back my backup and try again ... all of my TS3 gone offline and nothing was to put them back online. I have open a ticket with them and im waiting :-(

"ECF : At any rate I see Luis replied to your ticket. Just remember that TS3 support has in the past blamed certain things on TCA when it was actually a problem on their side" - Each time i had a problem and i did not have 2 tons ... they always told me "its your TCAdmin the problem" and we dont care since we have our own admin panel ... stop using TCAdmin ... lol

Sorry if I am having a hard time following your response. Did someone at Teamspeak tell you to stop using TCAdmin?

Archived