Terms of service

Daersun

either you buy templates and modify them, there are some places to do that.

Stealing is probably the worst way because I dont know if you would really find a company fitting exactly your services plus needs.

I hired a lawyer who did it for me, and now i will send it in to a translation company which will hopefully do a nice job.

I mainly checked a few "related" websites TOS to get an idea of how to word it properly. Been meaning to have my cousin look over ti as he's a lawyer but i suppose even a badly worded and unverified tos is better than none!

It would seem difficult to directly copy another sites ToS. Also there are a few free tos and privacy page generators around (dont forget these, legal requirement in a lot of countries to have these displayed)

-P

There are quite a few websites out there that offer legal documents for a small fee.

To protect yourself 100%, I would suggest contacting a lawyer. Laws are different from state to state, and also from country to country, so you can never be too careful.

:razz: KNEW that was comming, and trust me I searched but anything with TOS/terms of service AUP/acceptable use policy

because of the way google indexs you will get about 5million results from hosting companies. I didnt know if there was a specific one everyone used that I had just not heard of.

Archived