Lead and Gold Config File

integrapynoy

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one setup, however cant test if its working right now, The server requires a graphics card to be in the dedicated server ( Should be patched soon apparently )

However i'm planning on putting a graphics card in some new boxs got coming in soon so can test to make sure the cfg works fine then ;-)

I've got one setup, however cant test if its working right now, The server requires a graphics card to be in the dedicated server ( Should be patched soon apparently )

However i'm planning on putting a graphics card in some new boxs got coming in soon so can test to make sure the cfg works fine then ;-)

Hi Liam,

If you can upload the config file i can test it for you. I have had the LnG beta servers up and running for quite some time. You dont need a graphics card to run the app. You just need a newer version and make sure PhysX is installed.

Hi Liam,

If you can upload the config file i can test it for you. I have had the LnG beta servers up and running for quite some time. You dont need a graphics card to run the app. You just need a newer version and make sure PhysX is installed.

Newer version of what sorry ?

Also PhysX requires graphics card to run the exe provided usually, However we manually installed it via a .dll file but doesnt seem to make the server work as such, Just crashs after loading...

Newer version of what sorry ?

Also PhysX requires graphics card to run the exe provided usually, However we manually installed it via a .dll file but doesnt seem to make the server work as such, Just crashs after loading...

Newer version of the dedicated server files. Also in the .zip for the files there is a install folder. Within that install folder is the PhysX app installer. Just use that.

So anytime you wanna post that config i can verify if it works or not :)

Newer version of the dedicated server files. Also in the .zip for the files there is a install folder. Within that install folder is the PhysX app installer. Just use that.

So anytime you wanna post that config i can verify if it works or not :)

Do you know where i can get the newer version of the dedicated server files? As there’s only 1 version uploaded on the forums of the game, Also it’s not really any point in me uploading the config as it’s so basic and doesn’t work currently

for now you cant specify any port so thats 1 server per machine (seems binding to an IP fails too). And u need gfx card installed on server aswell. Not yet worth to host.

Agreed, Any game that requires graphics card for dedicated server hosting will fail..

This game also doesn’t use multi core processors very well either currently, It uses more resources than a arma2 server, 25% When IDLE! on a quad core

for now you cant specify any port so thats 1 server per machine (seems binding to an IP fails too). And u need gfx card installed on server aswell. Not yet worth to host.

Actually thats not true. You can bind the IP via a -ip_address in the start.bat file.

For the graphics card, there is a install.exe file to by pass that.

Actually thats not true. You can bind the IP via a -ip_address in the start.bat file.

For the graphics card, there is a install.exe file to by pass that.

The ip address bind currently does not work apparently according to people on the forums,

Also i see no install.exe ?

The ip address bind currently does not work apparently according to people on the forums,

Also i see no install.exe ?

Actually its not install.exe the file is in the install directory of the server files you just downloaded.

Its called physX....something. But when you downloaded the files from Fat Shark there is many folders as well as other .dll and other files. One of those folders is named install

just go there.

I confirm that you cannot bind on a specific IP so basically 1 server per machine maximum since no port specification available.

+ you gota have the 27016 port free on the machine you plan to install your server on

heres a working cfg file, note that even if the server_adress argument is not taken in account I added it just for future.

PD : The game uses 1 full core (100% CPU). I have just bought the game and set up a test server using my feature to "limit CPU usage" (check my sig) and will try if it has any downside when limiting the CPU (currently -75%)

Lead And Gold.txt

I confirm that you cannot bind on a specific IP so basically 1 server per machine maximum since no port specification available.

+ you gota have the 27016 port free on the machine you plan to install your server on

heres a working cfg file, note that even if the server_adress argument is not taken in account I added it just for future.

PD : The game uses 1 full core (100% CPU). I have just bought the game and set up a test server using my feature to "limit CPU usage" (check my sig) and will try if it has any downside when limiting the CPU (currently -75%)

Great, i will test it today. Thanks!!!

Liam, what program are you using?

P.S. i have been in communication with Fat Shark and they are aware of the issue and working to reduce the cpu load.

dimitri's CPU Limiter http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showpost.php?p=44851&postcount=1

Currently a bug with our tcadmin config or something we're using or something, Waiting on Luis to reply to our support ticket about it

So heres something new i just noticed. When running 2+ instances of this server on the same machine. TCAdmin will show the details of the first instances created for both individal users/instances. Also the in game server browser only shows the first/initial instance created not the 2nd or 3rd, etc created. :(

when looking at the machine itself it shows all the instances running with the correct individual config (server name, slot size, etc) but its not broadcasting the others servers.

Im checking right now with Fat Shark because i heard that in this build only 1 instance per machine but im not sure if thats been fixed or not.

Anyone else seeing this same issue?

u cant bind to more than 1 ip/port so yes only 1 server/machine using 100% CPU.

Can be reduced by 50% with a work around.

And servers are hanging at least once a day so they need to be restarted.

So about the resource requirement for LnG. So i noticed that when running 2 servers on the same machine, the CPU utilization drops to about 15% per instance.

When running 1 instance it uses a full core but when running 2+ each instance seems to use about 1/2 or less of a core. Strange but a good thing :) just make sure if you aren't doing the work around that you run more than 1 instance :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use