Did you preorder MOH?

Goran

Did you preorder MOH?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Did you preorder MOH?

• Yes
    • No

is there any other bs like ranked provider thingie again?

I belive only ranked providers will be only hosting this game again because of dice and there involvment.

I will dig up the post that was posted and will let you know

multiplay have this in there forums for you to mull over but i have seen a more official post some where

"We are also proud to announce that Multiplay will be once again be an official Ranked Server provider for EA with Medal of Honor, meaning that you will be able to get your hands on a one of our high quality, low ping official MOH gameservers for you and your clan."

and this on gameservers.com

"GameServers.com is proud to announce that we are part of the Medal of Honor Official Ranked Server Provider program and will be offering pre-orders shortly in all of our worldwide locations"

a clear indication i think

in all honesty i didnt like the gameplay of bfbc2 so im not fussed about moh this cross of cod and bfbc2 and alot of people i have spoken to are not botherd by it either.

There all waiting to see what crysis and the next cod will bring.

For this reason i didnt pre order it

@Victor

I agree. Its getting redicoulous for how much we have to pay for a game these days! And then for some people not able to run unranked servers for clan use!!! I seriously dislike EA for the RSP bullshit they keep going with.

@Goran

Congrats!

@Everybody

No i am not pre-ordering this game nor will i likely buy it. There may be a time i might but not likely.

anyway, they all know (at EA) that the MOH series is dead since there flop with Airborne and they need to try to take back the fans of MOH:AA ... with there nice Ranked Server Partners :-P

Just curious to know how much months this game will last because Airborne was put on sale to early because of COD4:MW ... and 3 nice patch in 3 months (if my memory is good)... and now MOH compete again with there COD friend :-)

any retarded developper making another console port, non dedicated servers or stupid ranked system wont get my money. The more ppl doing the same the better the gamming industry.

This just leaves more room for indie teams.. I hope all the big names keep doing it.... indie teams are usually gamers themselves and they make games they want to play...

Archived