anyone?

attack1

thanks for the help ..... i kept getting an open gl error. league servers host this game, I contacted them for some assistance and they told me to order a server and get command lines, file structure, ect then cancel the service. If nothing else I may go that route.

here is the config, note that you NEED to run each instance under an individual user account and edit the server.bat according to that.

For more infos click my sig and look for the free guide "run service as".

The config attached includes install/uninstall script and server.bat is created as a default config file.

Why server bat ? because the game auto updates when update available and then get started as another process so basically TCA would detect it as crashed and try to restart it whereas it would be already running resulting in permanent restart.

If thats not clear enought please read first the guide I made and try by yourself.

Don't forget to edit install/uninstall script setting up user password as mentionned in the guide.

Notes :

in the server config I tried :

host %serverip%:%serverport%

but cannot get the server up.

So I replaced by host *:%serverport% and ticket the box "Only Use Server's Primary IP".

you may want to try how it goes for you.

Edit : changed compatibility to gamespy4? seems the previous one was wrong as this morning I had a notification about a slot change on my test server. tried GS4, went on the gameserver and checked on TCA, looks all fine.

Gore Special Edition.txt

Edited by dimitrifrom31

you can not start the server in TCAdmin all you get is

Error while starting: Cannot start service TC64225117322070313770216 on computer '.'.

but if you start the .bat file on the main box & not in TCAdmin the server starts just fine

you can not start the server in TCAdmin all you get is

Error while starting: Cannot start service TC64225117322070313770216 on computer '.'.

but if you start the .bat file on the main box & not in TCAdmin the server starts just fine

because you didnt bother read what I said :)

You gota read the guide I wrote about "run config as" and apply to (at least) this game.

Anyone having issues with this game stopping? First 3 days ran fine now every couple of hours they stop. Is there a setting in TCadmin I can check or a log somewhere to tell me why they are stopping? Helping the noob is greatly appreciated. Roxservers I see you have one going, any problems?

Anyone having issues with this game stopping? First 3 days ran fine now every couple of hours they stop. Is there a setting in TCadmin I can check or a log somewhere to tell me why they are stopping? Helping the noob is greatly appreciated. Roxservers I see you have one going, any problems?

edit : my bad was talking about wrong game.

About GoreSe I had one that stopped, I just restarted it once. Schedule a daily restart anyway should help. I didnt check logs yet tho so cant help you more for now. kinda busy with other things and got no customers for it yet, was just trying

I tried sickpuppy config and it imports just fine.

However sickpuppy I dont seem to find anywhere how you deal with the autoupdate thingie.

Basically this is how it works atm :

- you start your server and it checks for updates

- if an update is detected the server is updated then started under another PID

- TCA detects that application stopped and restarting, ignoring the fact it was already started by updater so it will keep restarting until it stops it. And customer is not able to stop/restart the server that was started after update.

My config has a work around for this, I didnt see anything in yours for that. just to let you know, tell me if im wrong.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use