Free Payment Gateway

CobbyJUK

Hello, im currently using PayPal which is great, im looking for somthing else which will take credit cards.

im looking for a free payment gateway with no setup fee and no limit on transfer to my bank, i dont mind percentage fees and so on like paypal aslong as its not way too high.

can anyone suggest one?

Chris

If you are in the GSP biz you will be hard pressed to find any payment gateway that will allow unlimited funds other than a Paypal Business account, or a CC Merchant account. Even merchant accounts will watch you like a hawk and set low limits if you are just starting out.

Most gateways won't even touch GSPs as the risk of fraud is too high.

In the US most debit cards are affiliated with Visa or Mastercard and can be used just like a regular credit card. The difference being that the funds are deducted directly from your bank account.

there are a slew of payment gateways like paypal -- The problem is, the users don't utilize them all, and a user will be very hard pressed to setup a new payment account just to purchase services from you as a vendor...They'll go elsewhere, unless they 'really really' need what you have.

Here are a bunch:

Merchant Gateways:

* Payflow Pro

* Authorize.net

* BluePay

* Quantum Gateway

* eWay

* eProcessingNetwork

* InternetSecure

* LinkPoint (First Data Global Gateway)

* SecPay

* ProtX

* PSIGate

* WorldPay Invisible

* NaviGate

* Merchant Partners

* Offline Credit Card

Third Party Gateways:

* PayPal

* ChronoPay

* 2CheckOut

* Google CheckOut

* WorldPay

* E-Gold

* Gate2Shop

* F2B

* PagSeguro

* NoChex

* AlertPay

* ProtX VPS Form

* Paymex

* CashU

* Liberty Reserve

* StormPay

* Paymate AU & NZ

* Payson

* BRPay

* Boleto

* MoneyBookers

* PayOffline (UK Only)

* Mail In Payment

* Bank Transfer

* USA ePay

* e-Path

* iDeal

* WorldPay FuturePay

* Turkish Finansbank

* Pay Junction

* BidPay

* CCAvenue

* OpenECHO

* Turkish Garanti Bank

* NTPNow

* SecurePay

* WorldPay Invisible XML

* ACHDirect

* FastHosts

* Camtech

* SecurePay AU

* Optimal Payments

* Paymate

* AsiaPay

* PayPal Website Payments Pro

* NETbilling

* Authorize.net Echeck

* Liberty Reserve

correct me if im wrong but debit cards are meant to NOT let you buy online, at least in france and spain. Basically all you can do with a debit card is use it in ATM.

In the US those are called bank cards usually associated with a savings account which only allows you to withdrawal/deposit money at ATM's. Now if the card has a MC or Visa logo then it is a debit card which can be used like a credit card also.

Hello, im currently using PayPal which is great, im looking for somthing else which will take credit cards.

im looking for a free payment gateway with no setup fee and no limit on transfer to my bank, i dont mind percentage fees and so on like paypal aslong as its not way too high.

can anyone suggest one?

Chris

you can use paypal pro or some sort but I believe there is a monthly charge and you can take cred it cards.

2checkout has a sign up fee but no monthly fees.

Googlecheckout is another but I am not sure if it might work for you if your out of US. Not sure.

you can try http://www.cdgcommerce.com/ they are good I heard, but there is a monthly fee no setup.

I'm surprised no one has stated this yet, Paypal allows your customers to pay via credit/debit card without a Paypal account.

Looks like hes searching something else than paypal that is "also" taking cc.

Or if Im wrong and if hes just looking for anything taking cc then yes paypal does it, when ur customers get redirected for payment they can chose between paying with cc or login in to their paypal account.

Quantum Gateway has a monthly fee of 10 bucks and then percentage fees like google. Im using a test dev account through them to set mine up on whmcs and getting so far good results. It keeps everything local to you like you would with paypal pro but its just cc processing. so rather cheap in my opinion.

Archived