New Update CS:S....

xcat2008

The problem is that there is only one server are in various .....

I have a business ... What will I say to customers ... OMG

The valve was not entitled to make such a change ... in my opinion quite spoiled the game ..

I'm trying to remake the pack home, to create a server with the update already done ... and modifying the command line as in the CSS: Beta ... If it works leave a comment here ...

But if someone have another solution is welcome ...

Im told this is a working command line. But i do beleive the person ran the server from his home PC.

HTH

C:\CServer\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game cstrike -port 27015 -autoupdate +maxplayers 16 +map cs_assault

ye this should work once we FINALLY get the files. At least it started downloading properly, now at 20%

All i did was change my application directory to this (edited out folder name but ud get the idea)

C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\xxxxxxxxxxxx\orangebox\srcds.exe

and left the other directories as they are. I basically just copied how the tf2 files were set up and changed my config accordingly for CSS.

Server disable do to STV is on, when maxklient is 13

Reason: Game server max slots has been modified from 13 to 14

any one got same problem and how do i fix it ??

allow 1 additional slots in your TCA cfg

cant get Mani Admin to work on 2003 server x64 any1 got same problem? (edit, yes im using the OB version)

no more 100 tick servers then??

Removed -tickrate command line option and defaulted tick rate to 66 rather than 33. This addressed a number of issues, including:

Tick rate affecting how fast doors open / close

Tick rate causing players hitting the ground to stutter

Tick rate affecting the firing mechanisms of certain guns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use