new css config

the_unknown

no new server.cfg but you can use your old one.

As for TCA config just change the executable path to orangebox\srcds.exe

and remove -tickrate from your command line as its 66 enforced now.

Edit : find a TCA cfg in attached file

IMPORTANT : after importing the config, allow 1 slot in "(additional slots allowed by game monitor) " for servers with tv

NEW Counter-Strike _ Source.txt

Edited by dimitrifrom31

all i did was copy the file inside the orange and paste it in the game install file/css like how tcadmin default was.

Not a good idea as when you use the STEAM update feature on client servers it will not find the install. Unless you don't use the update feature.

no new server.cfg but you can use your old one.

As for TCA config just change the executable path to orangebox\srcds.exe

and remove -tickrate from your command line as its 66 enforced now.

Edit : find a TCA cfg in attached file

How do I install this?

Help me please! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I ran the update on all my servers and I can't get them to start. Can someone please post a working TCA config for the new CSS? I tried the one above and it doesn't work for me. Sorry, I know this should be simple, but I'm so retarded I can't figure out what I'm missing beyond the executable path changes and removing tickrate from the command line. I thought I could just run the TCA Steam updater then change the command line? No? I have now loaded fresh copy with default configs and TCA still won't start it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by scso1502

Help me please! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I ran the update on all my servers and I can't get them to start. Can someone please post a working TCA config for the new CSS? I tried the one above and it doesn't work for me. Sorry, I know this should be simple, but I'm so retarded I can't figure out what I'm missing beyond the executable path changes and removing tickrate from the command line. I thought I could just run the TCA Steam updater then change the command line? No? I have now loaded fresh copy with default configs and TCA still won't start it.

Thanks in advance.

try manually with a bat to see if u got any error.

Do not install any plugin for test. make sure u allowed it thro your firewall.

I found the problem. I;m reinstalling all the servers from scratch and forgot to move over the custom map used in the old startup line before testing it. This is what happens when you work on servers with no sleep. Thanks for the help.

Mike V.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use