Looking for Version 2 Beta Testers

ECF

Ok folks, we are looking for some more beta testers for TCAdmin V2. If you are interested please enter a support ticket and title it "V2 Beta".

There a a couple things to keep in mind before requesting the beta.

1. Yes, it does run on both windows and linux.

2. No, it is not complete.

3. You may only use it for testing only.

4. You must be a registered company (yes you will need to provide proof!).

5. You will be required to sign a simple NDA contract. The contract will consist of certain things to keep the beta protected such as not posting screenshots on the web, not allowing others to view your test panel etc...

Pretty basic stuff.

If you are not a registered company that can provide proof of this fact then please do not request to become a beta tester. Your support ticket will simply be deleted. And we will not accept any sob stories about how you are not a registered company but should have the beta.

We will reserve the right to refuse trial requests for any reason.

We also reserve the right to close the beta trial at any time without prior notice.

Just a quick update for those of you that have requested to be part of the V2 beta. I am currently working on the NDA that must be signed to become a tester. I should have it done by tomorrow. I will be replying to the tickets submitted by everyone regarding the V2 beta at that time.

Archived