TCAdmin Build 1.0.2264.23750

ECF

And another update for you folks :grin:

*What's New*

- TCAdmin now stores FTP and file manager bandwidth utilization. There

is a report available in Reports > Server Reports.

- Added the "Interact with Desktop" option in the supported game

settings. This setting will be used by game servers created using the

billing api. Default value is false.

- Added web admin port in Teamspeak master server settings. If this port

is set > 0 the link to the Teamspeak server administration page is

shown. This can be used to configure advanced settings not available in

TCAdmin.

- You can create custom links. See System Settings > Custom Links. Admins can create links to other websites such as support, FAQ, billing etc. These links will appear within TCAdmin on the page you can specify within the setup. You can also specify custom icons for these links to be displayed.

- When adding new users the default country is the one configured in the

Admin account.

*Fixes: *

- Standalone FTP accounts in Linux remote servers is working now.

(thanks to rdshosting)

- Fixed a problem with the game mover using the internal FTP IPs when

the servers are not connected to the same internal network. (thanks to

counter-strike)

- Fixed an error FTP for subusers where game server folder was shown

even if FTP access was disabled for the subuser. (thanks to 24play)

- Fixed a problem uploading files in support ticket system that are not

zipped or rared (thanks to gamesclan)

- Fixed a problem when logged in as admin and viewing a user's home

page. The voice server icon was not visible if the user only ad Ventrilo

servers assigned. (thanks to clanplanet)

- Removed an error when posting news under some configurations. (thanks

to 24play)

- Removed another prompt in COD (last one I hope).

- Under some Modernbill configurations the billing api was creating new

users instead of adding the game server to the existing user with the

same client billing id. (thanks to 24play)

hmm confused

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

- Added web admin port in Teamspeak master server settings. If this port

is set > 0 the link to the Teamspeak server administration page is

shown. This can be used to configure advanced settings not available in

TCAdmin.

</td></tr></table>

To activate the feature, do you simply have to set it to 1?

or is there some port required

You must set it to whatever port you have configured with your teamspeak as the web admin. This is set when you install the program. The defualt is 14534, but if you changed it then it would be whatever you changed it to.

He said greater then 0 cuase TCAdmin defualts the value in that box to "0" and you can't have a negative port ;) so if you enter a port value it would be greater then 0 :grin:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

- You can create custom links. See System Settings > Custom Links. Admins can create links to other websites such as support, FAQ, billing etc. These links will appear within TCAdmin on the page you can specify within the setup. You can also specify custom icons for these links to be displayed.

</td></tr></table>

Ref this, is it possible to use a variable,ie <serverip>, on Voice Server and Game Server pages? This is needed as there may be voice servers or game servers on different physical boxes or locations the URL will need to be directed to. Also can we enter the option to open the custom links in either the same page or to open a new browser?

If by voice servers you are speaking of Teamspeak, the link to the web interface panel is already in that section on the client panel.

I can't think of any reason to point to %serverip% within an external link. Since if you don't have permissions to access that page you would simply get a login screen. Otherwise all the game information the client would need is in the panel for accessing.

Maybe give an overview of what you are trying to achieve?

A couple examples I could come up with off of the top of my head, punkbuster web admin interface, or UT based game admin interface....

Hmm...The TS link to the web interface panel is not showing up on my client panels. Can you add a TS server to your demo so I can take a look at it? :smile:

Adding the %serverip% variable to those links would be extremely messy, as users can have numerous server assigned to them. What happens if they more than one UT server assigned to them? Which web control would they goto when they clicked the link?

As for the teamspeak webmin, I will need to load one up. I haven't played with it yet, but I thought Luis added the port field on so the admin url would be displayed. I could be wrong though :razz:

But this is what Luis posted for info on it.

Added web admin port in Teamspeak master server settings. If this port is set > 0 the link to the Teamspeak server administration page is shown. This can be used to configure advanced settings not available in TCAdmin.

Added web admin port in Teamspeak master server settings. If this port is set > 0 the link to the Teamspeak server administration page is shown. This can be used to configure advanced settings not available in TCAdmin.

</td></tr></table>

That is why I asked for it in the demo, as I have set mine up like that and it is not displaying for me.... thus my request to 'see' one so I can see what I did incorrectly :smile:

The IP variable would be a valuable feature, I just don't think it would be doable in the external links system.

However, it is something that may be able to add into the game config section, which would display a link right on the game info page.

So your idea wasn't totally out of the realm of possiblility :grin:

bit of a problem ...

we have custom icons enabled so the despite giving an exact URL in the custom icons screen (Images/MenuIcons/cPanel.gif) tcadmin still reverts to (custom.icons/cPanel.gif)

Furthermore despite the .gif extension the images do not show. They have to be renamed .png for them to show in the panel.

So, Just to summarize:

-------------

We have the physical file on the server as: (custom.icons/cPanel.PNG) which works ok, but shouldnt BUT tcadmin has been told the file is at this location: (Images/MenuIcons/cPanel.gif) ... which doesnt work ... and should!

-Paul

Archived