Custom config vars

Defcon|Rich

Quick question,

Is it possible to create custom config variables in v2? Does it work like v1 where the var is inserted in the template or?

Also, It might be a bug or something else but when in the config template screen if you click the "preview" tab then try to return to the template screen by clicking the "template" tab again the module goes blank except for a small > icon.

You can add custom variables in the game > Variables. Then use them in the config file template. You can also enable them for use in the command line builder.

I will fix that preview bug. For now you can click on the small >. It will hide the left side. Then click on it again to show it again. Then you will need to resize it with your mouse.

Got it, Thanks. I noticed another problem in the "Create a custom variable" module. After you create a var and choose save it stays on that screen so you have to either hit "Back" twice or use the menu to bring you back to create another variable. In v1 there was a back button so I'm not sure what needs to be looked at there.

BTW. It's much easier working with v2's config editor especially being able to drag/drop items on the list versus hitting the up/down button. :)

Edited by Defcon|Rich