Stuck on integration

RaMMz

Hi, first I'll explain a little bit about my situation. I own a GSP and for some time I've been using a custom-made billing system. The problem (actually it's not a problem, the problem is the billing system) is that we're growing, handling more customers and we can't take the time to set-up every client on the billing system, then in the TCAdmin, and then set-up the Game Server...

So we found two options, WHMCS or CLIENTEXEC. After one day of testing the demo site's and using the WHMCS trial license, we discovered that WHMCS needed a lot of modifications to allow slot handling, etc. and CE didn't.

We decided to buy ClientExec, and well...Now I'm stucked on triying to integrate the new version of CE - 4.0, that apparently doesn't have any documentation and TCAdmin module is on BETA - to the TCAdmin.

I tried all the tutorials existing for CE 3.0 version, all the posts in the TCAdmin forum but nothing helped me. If someone could help me I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Facundo.

Extra data: When I try to setup a new product on using the server plugin, apparently it doesn't send any data about the package vars.

Archived