game server deleted config

the_unknown

An error occurred while deleting this game: This game can't be deleted. There are 2 game server(s) of this game type.

i get that error when im trying to delete the config in my gaming services those 2 servers arent showing and when i go to my dedicated server to delete thos files i can't because it says try again something is running how can i shut it off and delete it please.

Look for the process ID in the service settings page. It is display in at the top of the page in red.

Open Windows Task manager and locate those PIDs in the list. Right click on them and choose terminate.

Then try the delete again.

Look for the process ID in the service settings page. It is display in at the top of the page in red.

Open Windows Task manager and locate those PIDs in the list. Right click on them and choose terminate.

Then try the delete again.

there is no server(except for my servers in use) in gaming services is what im trying to say and theres 2 i created on the same ip by mistake.

C:\Program Files (x86)\TCAdmin Control Panel\Monitor\Services\TC52381525320104365765642

thats one but i cant see the other and theres uninstall i clicked it but nothing happened.

Creating game server (CSS 100Tick)...
Creating paths for game server...
Extracting game files from disk...
Extracting to: C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC52381525320104365765642
Checking for available ip and port...
Modifying game files...
Setting up game service...
Game server has been created: 69.147.252.92:27015
Creating game server (CSS 100Tick)...
Creating paths for game server...
Extracting game files from disk...
Extracting to: C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC52381525320107676476541
Checking for available ip and port...
Modifying game files...
GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: Could not write game config file to C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC52381525320107676476541\\orangebox\cstrike\cfg. Error: Access to the path "C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC52381525320107676476541\orangebox\cstrike\cfg" is denied.
Server: MasterServer Master Server
Owner: ADMIN

Edited by the_unknown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use