Update Generator

Techwebhosting

Ok, Thank you, is their another way to get it to do something like that through scripting?

i got a script doing that for gameinstalls but you can edit it for mods or whatever.

I can also work out a custom script for you, you just gota be aware that im providing free help only on these forums so a custom script would be a pay one.

Yes, I seen your post on New Features about the

- Auto Update your Game Install files : autoupdate your steam based games (install files), autoupdate PunkBuster server and automatically create the .zip GameInstall files.

Can be scheduled to run daily/weekly/etc

Price = 20€

Note that the zip compression requires Winzip but zipping is facultative.

Will that do the same thing i am looking for? i have all my Game Install files updated from a batch file now, so i don’t really need the Auto Update your Game Install files part just the .zip part how much would just the .zip part cost?

Yes, I seen your post on New Features about the

- Auto Update your Game Install files : autoupdate your steam based games (install files), autoupdate PunkBuster server and automatically create the .zip GameInstall files.

Can be scheduled to run daily/weekly/etc

Price = 20€

Note that the zip compression requires Winzip but zipping is facultative.

Will that do the same thing i am looking for? i have all my Game Install files updated from a batch file now, so i don’t really need the Auto Update your Game Install files part just the .zip part how much would just the .zip part cost?

price for a basic custom script is €20 so you can either request a custom script or purchase the auto update and adapt to your needs.

Archived