AutoCreation Error

ringo

Well i have tcadmin set-up with WHMCS and when i place an order every gets set up the but the server. The user is created and everything. But i get there error :

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter Default

Server: [Auto]

Wondering if anyone can help. Thanks

Go to System Settings>Server and click on the server name in the list. Under the Billing API section make sure you have "Allow Setups" checked and also make sure that you have highlighted all the games you wish to be autosetup in the "Allowed Installations" list.

• 5 months later...

I get this error also but I have done what that post are saying and it dont work, I have my remote tcadmin that are a game server it seams it wil not create one automaticly on the remote server.

I can go in to "Create a Game and Voice Server" section and create a game server on the remote, but tcadmin will not do it when WHCMS sends the info then it wil only say this:

Monitor error log:

Looking for a server to create the game server...

Remote.PluginManager.GetObjectFromRemoteServer: Type missing for member of type Object '_ContextID'.

Server.InstalledGameFolders: TC7256144017175 Could not create plugin.

Remote.PluginManager.GetObjectFromRemoteServer: Type missing for member of type Object '_ContextID'.

Server.InstalledGameFolders: TC7256144017175 Could not create plugin.

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter Norway

Server: [Auto]

Owner: OLANORMAN

Archived