TCAdmin and WHMAutopilot?

tynman

There are none that really work with that particular billing system in this forums that I am aware of. I would suggest posting in their forums maybe?

Just be careful as many coders will say they can do what you are asking but end up not completing the job.

I would honestly recommend moving to WHMCS if you can. I know it may be some work but the module we have for that is fully functional and supported by us as well.

I know WHMCS has transfer sto move your info from certain other billing systems. It may be an avenue you may want to explorer.

While in my opinion this should go without saying, it always seems to catch people when working with freelancers so here goes.

Use an escrow account!!

There is no reason for a reputable coder to turn down escrow, and if you use escrow the only thing you can loose is time.

While in my opinion this should go without saying, it always seems to catch people when working with freelancers so here goes.

Use an escrow account!!

There is no reason for a reputable coder to turn down escrow, and if you use escrow the only thing you can loose is time.

unfortunately time is money to alot of us. Sadly Coders/Designers may be the worst to work with.

Yes sorry, After reading to hire a coder I went ahead with WHMCS.

It was not hard, especially with the import script and I even made the header.tpl and footer.tpl match my site theme.

Honestly the game hosting side of WHMCS could be a lot easier. I can not price per slot or at least I am failing to do so. I feel that there is something missing, cause the best way I figure is selling a group of slots for a single price.

BTW since I am a reseller through my game hosting company. I can not have access to the download section here. When asked for them to get me a copy they simply referred me to WHMCS. IF any one could upload a copy for reference and such so that I may look over it, I would appreciate it. If not no worries.

Wish users of the TCAdmin developer regardless of here or from another had said access.

Archived