cs:s 1000fps

attack1

I have seen where some people have skirted the previous patch to get these fps. I am wondering if there is an active cfg for the current css to have more than 500fps? I know it was straight 66tick 500fps, was wondering if this has improved.

I have been looking on google but all the post I find are 09. If anyone has anything to share please do.

Its not a case of command line, its about tinkering with actual code "3 months of reverse engineering" and why you feel someone should hand over that much hard work for free just to erode at the game hosting I'm not quite sure.

Feeding the higher and higher FPS lust only drives it more and is un-needed. There's a reason valve placed caps and it wasn't for shits and grins. Its to attempt to improve the overall experience of the game.

You are welcome to dive into the world of coding and start reverse engineering code, although my guess is after you do so you won't want it. If you look around most who have accomplished astounding FPS levels don't offer them through there company and that's because they aren't effective servers they are fun challenges for the coder but not practical for regular play.

Its not a case of command line, its about tinkering with actual code "3 months of reverse engineering" and why you feel someone should hand over that much hard work for free just to erode at the game hosting I'm not quite sure.

Feeding the higher and higher FPS lust only drives it more and is un-needed. There's a reason valve placed caps and it wasn't for shits and grins. Its to attempt to improve the overall experience of the game.

You are welcome to dive into the world of coding and start reverse engineering code, although my guess is after you do so you won't want it. If you look around most who have accomplished astounding FPS levels don't offer them through there company and that's because they aren't effective servers they are fun challenges for the coder but not practical for regular play.

You mean no Gajillion FPS servers for .62.6978548 cents? :D

Thank you very much for your help. I see the majority of companies offering CSS as 1000fps so I wouldnt say no ones using it in their business. I thought this was a forum to help each other out. the last few times i look here for assistance I am met with sarcasm. Thanks for your helpful reply Studeggle.

The thread turned into a higher then 1000fps discussion command line for 1000 fps is simple.

-game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% -autoupdate +fps_max 1000 -tickrate 101 +exec server.cfg +map de_aztec

or

-game cstrike -console +ip %serverip% -port %serverport% +maxplayers %slots% -autoupdate +fps_max 0 -tickrate 101 +exec server.cfg +map de_aztec

Both 0 and 1000 fps seem to work, I haven't seen any difference between the two. But I have seen people swear by one or the other.

Key to 1000 FPS servers though is the HPET you have to have that enabled in the bios and to have it enabled you have to have the option its not always supported.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use