Game-Servers.Com Finally Launched

stealthservers

Hey guys and thanks to everyone who helped us with changes last time! We have made a lot of the recommended changes but this site is still unfortunately somewhat pushed out so I'm sure there are many other issues that we overlooked. Anyways I'm asking once again for anyone willing to check it out and make any recommendations or point out any errors.

If you read this within the next few hours you will probably point out a few things that are about to be finished since my developer is working on it right now, but as of a few hours from now it should be finalized at least for its first stage.

Within a month or so we should have a lot more features and it will be much more refined, but for the time being it is still very functional and great for SEO.

Anyways thanks in advanced and I'm looking forward to any recommendations!

The site looks nice. It would be cool if you can make the affiliate program image at the bottom clickable. The links at the bottom of the page are giving me internal server error messages and the support page is showing Fatal Error: Could not connect to database. I joined the newsletter but did not received a confirmation email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yea it's in beta stages but new customers can now use it if they'd like. Still has some work needed. Here are some screenies.

The main reason we did it was to have one login for everything, it is fully integrated with whmcs so they never need to login there, including support, and the affiliate system.

Also added a few features I dont think any other panel has, such as automatic server upgrades, and server mover for clients.

Planning on some speed improvements, and some new features soon. Working on a nice stats page right now that will be similar to game tracker.

By the way for those that might see this as a conflict of interest posting this on a game control panel website, we still use tcadmin for service control, and some other things. Since we were an enterprise customer it seemed pointless to re-code things that tcadmin already did a good job with. So yea this would be unusable as is with tcadmin.

PANEL.jpg.7075438f0ec799df7d8b728b7a419d4b.jpg

PANEL1.jpg.4e0c6f593a2c7933d643833d88cd8658.jpg

Archived