Email sent from the Reseller...

Steve-TGM

When a reseller logs into their account, and goes to setup the email. They can either leave it default or create their own.

The question I have is, can I force them to use their own smtp settings? Secondly if they use the default i.e. my settings I have set up already for the main v2 install, will they be using my smtp server to send the emails out from?

To follow up on this, if the Reseller uses the default settings, the emails will be sent from the Main account as it was set up for the reseller. Not from the users details that were setup when you created the reseller account.

Is it possible to force v2 to read from the resellers credentials and not the owner of the v2 install?

The reseller has the option to setup their own SMTP server. It is in general settings same as when logged in as admin. If they don't do this it will be sent using the default smtp sever that the admin has configured.

Are their plans to make this optional via the admin level? Being its a reseller module, its unlikely that they want to use the admin information vs their own, but it would be nice to just force them to use the smtp vs the admin.