IP Change has screwed my game servers!

GameConnectors

Hi All,

I just moved datacenters (thanks 24play), and have had to change the IPs to ALL my servers.

I had only 3 game servers set up (which were just for testing anyway), but whenever I try and do anything with them I get an error saying:

'Object reference not set to an instance of an object'

Which appears to mean that something it is expecting is not there.

I have changed the IPs in the control panel for the monitoring and created new config files, imported them and rebooted each server.

It appears to say that each server is running, but I'm unable to delete any of them....

Any ideas?

Also, it appears that I can't create a game server or use the automation.

I think I must have missed something fundamental!

When I manually create a game server, it just doesn't create it (waiting for an error email), and the automation process passes everything over to TCAdmin, but it does nothing.

I think I'd better create a support ticket...

Must be on the master server if you are using the one in the panel.

I would suggest downloading the MYSql manager program from their site (http://www.mysql.com). Much easier to work with, and you can schedule backups with it as well.

I suppose it's time to give you one the customer logos, so you can fit in with all the cool people :razz:

Archived