cod4 custom cmd line

Mark9000

Well. i get on my dedi to find all of my clans servers not working. These are modded servers. If i pop them over to default cmd line they load. i pop them to custom no avail. i've heard from a few of the guys that work on them while im not home. they said they stopped working on after the last 2k3 update a few days or someshit like that. Is anybody having any issues with their cod4 servers on the custom cmd line? or is it just me.

my defaults look as so.

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 208.115.232.162 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_maxclients 20 +set ui_maxclients 20 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

my customs go as so.

+set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 208.115.232.162 +set net_port 28960 +set sv_maxclients 20 +set ui_maxclients 20 +set fs_game Mods/open_warfare2 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate +set sv_punkbuster "0"

any help would be appreciated

Guest aolbot107

+set fs_savepath C:\UserFiles\**TCUSER**\GameServers\TC**PROFILE**\ +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip **IP** +set net_port 28960 +set sv_maxclients 20 +set sv_punkbuster "1" +exec server.cfg +map_rotate +set fs_game mods/open_warfare2

key**where i have put ** this should auto fill in once you enter this from the custom command line which is located in the service settings as an admin logged in.

If this doesnt work add me on MSN: aaplayer@live.com

also make sure you have registered cod4 files

Got it fixed. If anybody has this same problem running behind a firewall simply turn off the firewall boot them and turn the firewall back on.

Aolbot, thanks for your help anyway. Also. the game mod needs to go first then the config so the mod firesoff then the config ;)

Guest aolbot107

not nessicarly ;) depends how you have your configuration setup

i have all of my game files setup differntly and that is a actuall command line running a private server off my box and it works and is online

Archived